The final product of Beologic is often the raw material for extruders. Since we pursue long-time relationships with our customers, we are quite aware of the problems they may encounter with their tooling. Our activity obviously includes the development, supply and maintenance of tools optimized for Beologic and non-Beologic compounds. These tools and services are united under the brand name Beotool.
WPC extrusion tools
Beotool builds tailor-made extrusion tools for WPC-WFC-NFC and other filled polymers.
- Product design
- Process development
- State-of-the-art technology
- Optimized for your applications
Beotool provides tool systems for WPC and technical profiles optimized for your applications.
- Custom extrusion die systems
- Standardized calibrating and tank systems
- Money saving mounting and storage solutions
- Granulation heads
Beolabs provides tooling and devices for any lab, research institute and training centre.
- Plug and play solutions for standard tests
- Adaptation of lab extruders to semi-industrial applications
- Downsized production tooling
- Clamping standards
- Customized solutions
Refurbishment and upgrading
Wood Plastics are abrasive. Periodic refurbishment increases the lifetime of your tools.
- Extended life span
- 3D geometry documentation
- Modifying of geometry
- Upgrading tools to state-of-the-art technology
- Solving processing issues
- For Beologic and non-Beologic tools
Beologic supports your tooling project from design to final product. Our engineering network provides extensive customer support: product development, problem analysis and optimizing existing production processes.
- Support for product development
- Material selection – material development
- Process selection – process development
- Process evaluation and improvement of existing equipment
- Tooling & training
- Support and guidance for testing and compliance