- Tailor-made extrusion tools for WPC-NFC
- Optimized for Beologic ‘ready to use’ WPC compounds
- State-of-the-art technology
- For WPC-NFC and technical profiles
- Optimized for your applications
- Custom extrusion die systems
- Standardized calibrating and tank systems
- Tooling and devices for labs, research institutes and training centres
- Plug and play solutions for standard tests
- Adaptation of lab extruders to semi-industrial applications
- Clamping standards
- For Beologic and non-Beologic tools
- 3D geometry documentation
- Modifying of geometry
- Solving processing issues
- Support for product-material-process development
- Process evaluation and improvement of existing equipment
- Support, training and guidance for testing and compliance
The final product of Beologic is often the raw material for extruders.
Since we pursue long-time relationships with our customers, we are quite aware of the problems they may encounter with their tooling.
Our activity includes the development, supply and maintenance of tools optimized for Beologic and non-Beologic compounds.
These tools and services are united under the brand name Beotool.